DID YOU KNOW THAT BEING YOURSELF ON THE INTERNET COULD BE YOUR JOB?! LET US SHOW YOU HOW!
The Creator Track is for anyone looking to learn more about the ins-and-outs of online video production and business development including how to grow social channels, monetize content more efficiently, and build a brand. This track features Q&As, Creator Keynotes, panels, and Creator Chats. It also features practical workshops led by some of the most inspirational creators and industry experts on topics such as editing, optimization, scriptwriting, producing, and even legal advice. Plus, attendees will have loads of opportunities to meet, learn from, and network with fellow creators and industry professionals.
Creator Track Days:* Friday 21 February – Sunday 23 February
Full days packed with content, networking opportunities, interviews, panels, and more!
*Creator Track tickets will have access to the afternoon Industry Track sessions and the Industry and Creator Track Reception on Friday 21 February.
Creator Track Perks:
- Access to all Community Track content except meet & greets.
- Access to Industry Track programming the afternoon of Friday 21 February.
- Network with Industry and Creator Track attendees the evening of Friday 21 February.
- Attend a weekend of Creator Keynotes, panels, and workshops to get insider tips from Featured Creators and industry experts on how to grow your audience, manage your brand, make more money, and make better content.
- Enter the Creator Chat Lottery for a chance to sit down in an intimate setting and talk with a Featured Creator about video production, social media management, and more.
- Hang out in the Creator Track Lounge to swap ideas and network with other creators from around the world.
- Network with other creators at the exclusive Creator Track Reception.
- Access our 1-on-1 networking service powered by Brella, which allows you to quickly build connections with fellow industry professionals. Learn more about our Networking Lounge HERE.