A VidCon Scavenger Hunt!
Complete a variety of tasks to gather ribbons and earn points. Tweet us a compilation video after the event for a chance to win awesome prizes!
WHAT YOU NEED:
A smartphone and/or a camera, public Twitter account, and a willingness to have fun!
HOW TO PLAY:
Complete the below tasks to earn points. Tasks will be worth a varying number of points. Fans can earn points at any point throughout the event.
Within a week after VidCon London, tweet a compilation video of your completed tasks to @VidCon using #ExploreVidCon.
You will ONLY be eligible for prizes if you create the compilation video. Points will only be tallied via videos that are submitted. The fan with the most points will win the Grand Prize and two runner-ups will win prize baskets.
A variety of destinations throughout VidCon will also have physical ribbons being handed out. Collecting those ribbons will increase your chances of winning!
2 Points Each (28 total)
- A picture with 3 ribbons collected on your badge
- Boomerang of a group high five
- Boomerang of a group hug
- A picture at the MTV booth
- A picture at the Paramount booth
- A picture at the Nickelodeon stimulation
- A picture at the GoPro booth
- A picture at the Adobe booth
- A picture of VidCon merch
- A picture getting a Henna Tattoo
- A boomerang of you jumping under the big VidCon London Banner
- A picture of a Featured Creator’s merch
- A picture in the Creator Track Lounge
- A picture at the Creator Track Reception
6 Points Each (54 total)
- A picture in the Chill Lounge
- A picture in line at Registration
- A picture in line for a meet & greet
- A picture with 6 ribbons collected on your badge
- A picture at VidCon Opening Show
- A picture playing Retro Games
- A picture of your lunch
- A selfie with a friend you just met
- A picture/boomerang in front of any VidCon billboard (OOH)
9 Points Each (63 total)
- Boomerang: Floss like a boss at VidCon Prom
- A picture at Rhett & Link: Live in Concert
- 5 Tweets or Instagram posts using the hashtag #VidConLDN
- A picture with 9 ribbons collected on your badge
- A picture at Night of Awesome
- A picture/boomerang of anyone wearing a VidCon shirt/Black Badges/Staff
- A picture of you attending 5 different panels
TOTAL POSSIBLE POINTS: 145
TIEBREAKER: In the event of a tie, participants will answer a series of VidCon related trivia questions via email. The Grand Prize and 2 runner-up prizes will be awarded to the first 3 participants to answer all questions correctly.
Winners will be announced 3-4 weeks after VidCon London!
1 Grand Prize Winner
- 1 prize basket
- 2 Community Track tickets to next year’s VidConLDN (no travel or accommodations)
Each Runner-up receives a prize basket which includes:
- ATEM Television Studio HD from Blackmagic design (NOT a TV)
- An assortment of products from Benefit Cosmetics
- VidCon London Beanie
- VidCon London T-shirt
- VidCon poster signed by some of your favourite creators
- A signed copy of An Absolutely Remarkable Thing, by Hank Green
- Slime kits from Nickelodeon
Full Terms & Conditions found HERE.