GETTING TO VIDCON LONDON
The best way to get to VidCon London is via the Docklands Light Railway (DLR). Take the DLR to the Prince Regent stop. VidCon London Registration is located in Level 1 of the ICC ExCeL. For more directions on how to get to the ExCel London venue, please click here.
If you’re driving to the ExCeL, please refer to the parking map at the bottom of this page.
Still looking for a place to stay?
Click Here to book your discounted hotel room for VidCon London. Thanks to our partners at Experient, you can search and compare all the rooms in VidCon London’s discounted block and make your reservations directly.
WHAT TO BRING
Do NOT bring
- Large Bags or Rolling Bags. All bags must be 30.5cm x 30.5cm or smaller. If you bring a large or rolling bag, you will have two options:
- 1) Return your bag to your vehicle, hotel room, or elsewhere
- 2) Check your bag at the cloak check located on level 0. You will be directed outside of the venue, to the exterior level 0 entrance, where your bag will be searched and you will be escorted to the cloak check. You will not be permitted to claim your bag until you are ready to leave the event.
- Outside Alcohol or Illegal Substances
- Weapons—or items that could be mistaken for a weapon—are expressly prohibited
- Masks or headpieces that cover the entire face are not permitted
- Wheels: skateboards, hoverboards, roller skates, roller blades, Heelys (or other roller shoes), scooters, wagons, rolling bags, etc. are not allowed. Wheelchairs, strollers, mobility scooters, and other necessary mobility aids are welcome.
Please see our security page for a full list of prohibited items and cosplay rules.
PICKING UP YOUR BADGE
Please bring your QR Code and/or your photo ID. You will be able to pick your badge up during the following hours at Level 1 of the ICC ExCeL.
- Thursday 14 February, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (Industry Track) & 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM (Creator Track)
- Friday 15 February, 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (All Tracks & Rhett & Link: Live in Concert)
- Saturday 16 February, 8:00 AM – 6:30 PM (All Tracks)
- Sunday 17 February, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (All Tracks)
When you pick up your badge, you will also receive an RFID wristband which you will also need to wear the entire weekend. Any RFID wristbands or badges that need to be replaced for whatever reason will be subject to a £15 each. If you successfully entered the Meet & Greet Lottery, this wristband will have your Meet & Greets loaded onto it. If you are going to Rhett & Link: Live in Concert, you will also receive a wristband for that event which you will only need to wear through the show.
VIDCON LONDON MAPS
ExCel London Parking Map
Please Note: Parking will be available on a first come first served basis.
A multi-day celebration of online video is a lot to prepare for! Let us help guide you in order to make the most out of your VidCon London experience!
Are you as excited for VidCon London as we are? Check out some of the activities and extracurriculars you can do to make your VidCon even more awesome!
A VIDCON SCAVENGER HUNT!
Complete tasks to earn points. Players can earn points at any point throughout the event. After the event, fans will tweet a compilation video of their completed tasks. Fans will only be eligible for prizes if they create the compilation video. Points will only be tallied via videos that are submitted, and the most points win the Grand Prize and two runner-ups will win prize baskets. A variety of destinations throughout VidCon will also have physical ribbons being handed out. Collecting those ribbons will increase your chances of winning.